• Wools

Votes: 133 58.6%
  • Wirral

Votes: 72 31.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no Cleverley fan, but nobody whatsoever can argue with Ross Barkley being benched. He's become a liability in our starting line up and deserves to be taken out of the side. Needs time to realise he's not as good as he thinks he is and needs to put in some more hard work and realise his career will go down the pan if he doesn't buck his ideas up quickly. He's lost his place in the England squad, that didn't motivate him to perform better for us, and now he's lost his place in our XI. Cleverley will put in a shift and cannot possibly be as bad as Ross has so far this season.

LOL brace yourself

Sad to see Barkley dropped but it was the right choice.

Cleverly will make us more solid in the middle and he's better at winning the ball. Then we can use Gerry, Bolasie and Rom on the break to get the goals.

Wow after seeing their team it's clear Pep is looking to give us a hiding in this game.

Hopefully his over confidence will be their undoing otherwise we could get embarrassed.

I'm no Cleverley fan, but nobody whatsoever can argue with Ross Barkley being benched. He's become a liability in our starting line up and deserves to be taken out of the side. Needs time to realise he's not as good as he thinks he is and needs to put in some more hard work and realise his career will go down the pan if he doesn't buck his ideas up quickly. He's lost his place in the England squad, that didn't motivate him to perform better for us, and now he's lost his place in our XI. Cleverley will put in a shift and cannot possibly be as bad as Ross has so far this season.

I preferred it when you were in the gulag, Butters.

Status
Not open for further replies.