New Everton Stadium Discussion

I'm not a local so only basing it on the following, but I walked out to Bramley-Moore Dock from the Echo Arena yesterday having been up for the game on the weekend. Would agree with those so far: it took me 35mins or so at a relaxed to moderate pace. There was also no smell whatsoever (first thing I checked after some of the comments on here in relation to the sewerage works).

Would also agree with one of the posters earlier, there is little to nothing there for the 2nd half of the walk so they will definitely need to build some facilities out there nearby. Was like walking through a ghost town at times with all the (seemingly) abandoned buildings.

I'm not a local so only basing it on the following, but I walked out to Bramley-Moore Dock from the Echo Arena yesterday having been up for the game on the weekend. Would agree with those so far: it took me 35mins or so at a relaxed to moderate pace. There was also no smell whatsoever (first thing I checked after some of the comments on here in relation to the sewerage works).

Would also agree with one of the posters earlier, there is little to nothing there for the 2nd half of the walk so they will definitely need to build some facilities out there nearby. Was like walking through a ghost town at times with all the (seemingly) abandoned buildings.
I think most of them are abandoned, they used to be working warehouses and docks but obviously now they're not used any more. If we built a stadium there it would bring business to the area.

The distance from the stadium into town is not too far away from here.

JS56044700.jpg

Taxi.
Absolutely ace to have the 8 faced clock as a feature nearby the stadium.

I know it's awful...these people trying to have a laugh!...Pffffft!
And we've only got 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999099999999999999900000999999999999ooo999999Terabytes of thread space left!
...How will we cope if there is more of this comirardery?
....How can we possibly deal with these people who seem intent on having a bit of fun?
...what do i do if my thumb gets a little sore from scrolling past these wastful comments?
...what if they suddenly stop this stupid daft posting malarkey & i have nothing to moan about?...apart from real life problems!
...Seriously mate get a grip & take the dog for a walk!
Reading this forum you've obviously got to separate the chaff from the wheat!
...However if it's wearing you down so much i suggest you get another hobby or spend more time with your immediate family!
...you may just find it more rewarding than sitting behind your keyboard & criticising fellow blues!

tell you what create a fun thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tobacco Warehouse which is currently being developed had plans for bars and restaurants facing onto Stanley Dock and that will serve our stadium too, we'll be spoilt for choices to be honest. :cheers: