Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one?

"
Chatting to some United fans here in Altrincham, they love Mata and say he was their most creative midfielder last season.

They also see it as a new Everton, rather than taking Clevs / Gibsons, we are now taking one of their best players"

You gotta love 'new money', it always goes to their head

"
Chatting to some United fans here in Altrincham, they love Mata and say he was their most creative midfielder last season.

They also see it as a new Everton, rather than taking Clevs / Gibsons, we are now taking one of their best players"

Well the so called 'new money' at City has been whipping their arses these past few years

"

Never mind new money, I'm just happy we have some money. We've been skint as long as I can remember!

I'd really like to ask @The Esk , if they are ok to answer, how they have become so connected to the inner machinations of the club? I'm genuinely interested. Be as vague as you need to be to protect your source.

I've been on GOT for a while and it only seems like the Esk has become something of an ITK since the Mosh took over. Is that related?

As I say, this is genuine interest, not doubting the validity of the statements made thus far.

@The Esk is Mosh.

Have you ever seen a picture of them at the same place, same time?

I thought not.

Ive give up on betting on football transfers after a few days ago. Put £50 on S fletcher to join norwich at 3/1. Got on as soon as the story was breaking in the press. 2 days later he joins sheff wed.

Learnt my lesson now. Bet on other markets instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.