Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
please do not talk about politics here when you clearly dont understand ukip policies

rather have people to have skills to bring and health insurance than 100s of thousands of unskilled mass labor compressing wages and causing division

want people to integrate not have ghettos and division, simple common sense would be to introduce a system that allows people to come to uk if they have skills to bring so immigration can be positive

anyway back to topic, Koeman would be someone i could get behind 100%

Stay on topic please mate.

i have an american laptop it comes up on red, sorry for not knowing difference all i know really is Z is usa and S is uk on things like realise

Lads & Ladies...

Be calm, we've kept our hat on throughout thus far, the media are - for the most clutching - they will guess and second guess and a % will be right, that's all they're doing.

Don't knock the silence our end, embrace it...

please do not talk about politics here when you clearly dont understand ukip policies

rather have people to have skills to bring and health insurance than 100s of thousands of unskilled mass labor compressing wages and causing division

want people to integrate not have ghettos and division, simple common sense would be to introduce a system that allows people to come to uk if they have skills to bring so immigration can be positive

anyway back to topic, Koeman would be someone i could get behind 100%

Surely a British manager could do just as good a job though mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.