Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, being here in the states.. I have to say the opposite. Bigger names going elsewhere. Word is that moyes has been interviewed. That doesn't sound like a sleeping giant.. I don't think the pocketbook is as deep as we all thought with the take over.

It just does look good with all these big names as the new manager and this list keeps getting smaller to the point that now Moyes's is in the sports page here.. With the take over and big pockets for spending you would think the names would be banging on the door, but they are not..either those names are staying pat or going to MANU..
To be honest... These aren't happy times.. This next manager is the one who could make or break us to the championship..
Or we get pelligrini who is trying to stay top flight for a few more years... I think he is a bad move.

Hmmm take a confidence tablet chap ... Some of our major targets are still available ... At least one of those who you say are staying has said nothing .... The statements have been made by owners or presidents of clubs NOT by the targets themselves
I still believe great things are happening behind the scenes
as for the amount of money available what makes you think the pot is so small ?
And how is Pellegrini A PROVEN WINNER AT ALL LEVELS AND RESPECTED BY ALL WHO EVER WORKED WITH HIM such a poor choice ? the only reason last season was poor for him was that he was shafted by the Emirates gods who decided they wanted Pep the messiah ....

Had a crazy feeling when I woke up....what if it's Löw...

..."world champion starts his work at Everton after national teams campaign ends in the summer"

*wipes snorts out off eyes

As good as he might me (at international level) do you really want a manager who isn't available to start transfer dealings in and out till mid July?

While on the surface pellegrini may not appear the most inspiring character I believe he has the necessary standing in the game to attract the top players

Status
Not open for further replies.