Match Thread Palace V Everton 13/4/16 KO 8pm

What's your prediction ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh is winning and that concerns me.

I'm still shyt scared of relegation. This is jow it was in 97/98. We were 14th or so and then Bolton got a run together and it was a final day scrap!

To be honest I don't care. If we win then great, nice to win a game every now and again seeing a though it's easy to forget that we do win the odd game.

If we lose or draw then who cares, we aren't going down and least it will be half expected.

By all rights playing a team who have only won once this year should be a banker, but so was Watford.

If we play like we did against Watford we'll lose.

Who ever is on their right hand side will have a field day with just Baines being there. Or maybe he'll play Lennon left side again?

We can blame martinez as much as we like and he is to blame for a lot of it but the players need to step up tonight. Once they cross the white line they dictate what happens. And some of them lately haven't cared about the jersey . They need to play for the club and the fans regardless of anything else. So perform and win tonight please

Can't remember a game I was less arsed about. Im feeling like I did n Moyes last season when we seemed to constantly go 1-0 up then defend and lose 2-1 to turd teams.

We can blame martinez as much as we like and he is to blame for a lot of it but the players need to step up tonight. Once they cross the white line they dictate what happens. And some of them lately haven't cared about the jersey . They need to play for the club and the fans regardless of anything else. So perform and win tonight please

Some might, some might not. The only way we will play well is if everybody plays well. The only sure start way of doing that is to have a manager who inspires. I don't think it's right to blame the players, because the whole team need to be up for it.

Some might, some might not. The only way we will play well is if everybody plays well. The only sure start way of doing that is to have a manager who inspires. I don't think it's right to blame the players, because the whole team need to be up for it.

Every time a player pulls on the jersey he should be prepared to play his absolute best. He's playing for everton not for a manager.

Win for us, Rom to get back in amoungst the goals.

Doesn't change the fact that the manager is about as much use as Mike Bassett

Men's PFA Young Player of the Year Nominations:

Dele Alli (Tottenham)
Harry Kane (Tottenham)
Jack Butland (Stoke)
Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool)
Romelu Lukaku (Everton)
Ross Barkley (Everton)

Still 14th though under this clown...

Status
Not open for further replies.