Votes: 65 24.8%
  • We'll probably draw

Votes: 62 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
at least we have the league cup to go, and FA cup
we can get something this year. I know the loss today is a hard one to take, but we can make up for it in the tourneys

I wish shared your dreams, but at the moment iam just thinking how the kfck did we lose that and has this manager taken us as far as hen can? Shatterd

The only thing results like today are going to dictate is how quick Rom is running for the exit.
He's unplayable at the moment and I'm sure this has been noticed in all corners of the football world

the game boils down to the Naismith substitution for me .... terrible performance and dead weight .

yes the pen wasn't a pen and it cost us a point , but our managers substitutions before and after our 3rd goal fluffed it as far as I'm concerned.

We are shocking, no matter how bad the pen was we still conceded 3 at home....with Spurs up next, splendid

If the Cup doesn't go our way I think any manager in the world would have trouble keeping players motivated after our recent run. Not saying it isn't his fault we got in this mess. Just saying no matter how highly you think of him at this point the players are going to check out mentally very soon (if it hasn't happened already after today). You could tell after the winner v Newcastle they still cared but how much longer can you go on? I'm pretty much done so not sure how I'd expect the players to still be engaged if we get dumped in the semis.

Let's face it you'd go...especially with Lukaku...he's scored 15 in 19 league appearances and his team could be in 12th tomorrow...there comes a point where he'd acknowledge that playing for another team he could be winning leagues

Especially this season you're right. The league is so open. It's Evertons best chance for probably 20+ years to make something happen and look at what they do..

Status
Not open for further replies.