Votes: 89 65.0%
  • He won't sign for us

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Howard should play for another season

Votes: 11 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Courtois last night gave me massive keeper-envy. He comes for anything and everything in his box.

As for Howard's heir:

Vorm
Fabianski
Utds number 2 looked ok early season
Krul
Heaton
Declan Rudd looked good on Saturday.

Forget Butland and Adrian. Would be a sideways move for both of them.

Here's a cheeky one: if the Stones to Barcelona thing everyone thinks will happen goes down, why not knock £10 million or so off the price and ask for Marc-Andre ter Stegen in exchange? Excellent young goalkeeper (and German!) who is only seeing cup action right now.
Good shout that, don't forget our beloved neighbours will also be in the market for a keeper soon, Klopp will likely have his choice of Germans to sign. Horn and Ter Stegen have already been linked with a move to them.

Last edited:

LOL at people thinking Ter Stegen would play for us. Release clause of 60 mil, Bravo is getting old, he's playing in world's best team... Absolutely no chance, at all.

Seriously, if we don't sign 2nd best Bundesliga's goalkeeper (that is Horn, right behind Neuer) in last 2 seasons with his current release clause of 6.5mil... I don't know. This is like someone's offering us Aguero for free and we refuse saying we're okay with Kone.

image.jpeg

Watching Courtois last night gave me massive keeper-envy. He comes for anything and everything in his box.

As for Howard's heir:

Vorm
Fabianski
Utds number 2 looked ok early season
Krul
Heaton
Declan Rudd looked good on Saturday.

Forget Butland and Adrian. Would be a sideways move for both of them.
Krul lets in some truly shocking goals, I can't imagine the fine on here after we witness one of his howlers, and we think TH is bad

I'd take fabianski in a heartbeat though

Status
Not open for further replies.