Norwich City v Everton. 12th Dec at 1245.

Who's your favourite fab fourer?

• John Stones tho

Votes: 79 27.6%
  • Ross

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • Deulofeu

Votes: 86 30.1%
  • Lukaku

Votes: 86 30.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you will find we only play 38 games in a season mate, so dunno where the extra game came from like.

As for me being a bell, sorry I'll work on overacting like a 12yo girl as you seem to think that's non-bell behaviour judging by your comments on here.

But why you arsed anyway about keeping hold of our young players as didn't you say we should sell them all to pay for a new stadium? You utter cockwomble

ha ha.

Cheered me up no end. Nice one mate.

On the second leg of journey home absolutely knackered n still why? Everton why?
We always do it. So annoyingn frustrating! It was like watching two different teams, a belter first team in the first and an awful team second. Oh well i still love you Everton just make me happy over Christmas please. Thanks haha

It's amazing how awful we were in the second half, even the missus (who knows little when it comes to football) pointed it out.

What is being said at HT for us to just turn off like that?

It's amazing how awful we were in the second half, even the missus (who knows little when it comes to football) pointed it out.

Combination of us being cocky and the home side getting a rocket up there arse at HT

There was know chance Norwich would play as poor in the second halve

The worrying thing is once the opposition get into us we lose confidence in our game plan and mistakes creep in

Young lads though who will learn

It's more a case of Norwich getting a goal 60 seconds in, which got their players and their fans of their back and supporting the team, football can change in a moment. We do need to work on our corners

Arrrrrghhhh!

17 points for safety.

6 points from top 4 places

Not sure which way to look

We are mid table yoyos this year - I think I'd rather have had the first half in the second half so it feels like a win.

We have to be more clinical up front to avoid the pressure being heaped on the back four.

Kone had 2 or 3 chances and looked dead on his feet in the second half. We need a second striker (that's the truth, you know it)
The defence confidence just goes as soon as the opposition get a corner, they don't have confidence in Howard. They are prepared to dribble the ball anywhere in our own box, but as soon as they have to rely on him, they're like jelly.

New goal scorer and goalie in Jan, or we will continue to yoyo.

Frustrating that we couldn't put the game to bed by half time. This team is showing some real good stuff, but need to do it for 90 minutes.

Really cant understand the bad feeling towards Martinez He's assembled a fine Group of players and has them playing great attacking football.

yes its frustrating watching us drop points by making the same defensive mistakes but look at the rest of the league there is not one team who you can depend on winning each week and after watching the blues for over 30 years ive seen enough to know this current squad is a breath of fresh air and has the potential to get us where we belong.

we need to get behind them and be carefull not to knock the confidence out of them .

Status
Not open for further replies.