Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBA going back over everything posted since I last read this thread so it's more than probable I'm repeating something you already know. However I've just read soemone has mentioned a fee of 2 million quid, so it's also possible there's loads of different stories going round.
From what I've just read on Marca it says 6 million Euros with a buyback option of 9 million during the first 2 years of a 3 year contract (with option of a 4th year).
They've taken the story from 'Sport' which is the main Catalan sports daily and likely to be on the ball with Barça news.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

People still moaning at the buy back. So what, most likely they won't want him back but if they do we basically make money for having him for a year or 2.

FFS we're getting him for 3 mil, what more do you want, contract nonce to come round and tickle your balls

He'll be ace with Kaks up top. Lethal pace and trickery.

Clevs pulling the strings in midfield with Barkley on the bench lolz

CBA going back over everything posted since I last read this thread so it's more than probable I'm repeating something you already know. However I've just read soemone has mentioned a fee of 2 million quid, so it's also possible there's loads of different stories going round.
From what I've just read on Marca it says 6 million Euros with a buyback option of 9 million during the first 2 years of a 3 year contract (with option of a 4th year).
They've taken the story from 'Sport' which is the main Catalan sports daily and likely to be on the ball with Barça news.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

That Baghead fella on Sky tweeted the same thing mate.

Ah ok lets go back to signing players like Mark Pembridge Kevin Kilbane & Phil Neville...ffs.

No mate

Let's sign players who will improve our squad

The lads flopped massively hense his price tag, he has pace and that's about it

Waste of 3m plus wages imo

Well the only bad thing that can happen in future is that Barca could buy him only to sell him immediately elsewhere for more money.

So we are babysitting him until barca want him back

Sound
Yeah, but IF Barca end up taking him back we'll at least treble our money, according to most of these figures that are floating around - and that's if they get him back next summer, which I can't see happening.

And if that DOES happen, it'll mean he's been absolutely absurd this season - so good in fact that it will almost certainly have had a major positive impact on our season, and who knows where that leads.

As for "flopped" - he's had one bad season (i.e not getting into the Europa winning Sevilla side, ahead of a player who's just been SIGNED by Barcelona). Barkley has been next to useless this season - he not worth £2m-£3m either?

Don't see how anyone can make an argument that getting him for £2m-£3m is bad business. Have you actually SEEN what that sort of money usually buys you these days?

So we are babysitting him until barca want him back

Sound

No, assuming he joins, it just means Barca have first option should he look to move to another club after Everton - for Barca it's a no cost option, for us, it's an incentive to keep him (assuming he performs)

Yeah, but IF Barca end up taking him back we'll at least treble our money, according to most of these figures that are floating around - and that's if they get him back next summer, which I can't see happening.

And if that DOES happen, it'll mean he's been absolutely absurd this season - so good in fact that it will almost certainly have had a major positive impact on our season, and who knows where that leads.

Don't see how anyone can make an argument that getting him for £2m-£3m is bad business.

How do you know they don't get him back for 3m

Or are you another ITK

No mate

Let's sign players who will improve our squad

The lads flopped massively hense his price tag, he has pace and that's about it

Waste of 3m plus wages imo

LA Liga worst 11 voted by Marca, the main Spanish paper.

290EC26400000578-0-image-a-34_1432553505287.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.