Relegation, the positives

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is appalling ! I cant believe a blue has wrote this. Shocking.

Nah not really mate.

Traumatised was watching my close relative die of pancreatic cancer and watching her husband struggle through the funeral speech.

Terrible and fuming is watching a gang of overpaid melts who have no interest in the club go down a division and desert the club like rats from a sinking ship.

It appears Wigan are dropping their way out of The Championship. Shame. Could have been labled The Martinez Derby. Would have been a very passionate affair.

Nah we'd be fine anyway. Yeah we'd lose a few big names but I'd hedge my bets we'd win the Championship, fly up the Premier League, win the title a few years later, clinch the treble by 2020, Champions League the year after, then we'd go and win the Qatar World Cup in 2022. Easy.

It appears Wigan are dropping their way out of The Championship. Shame. Could have been labled The Martinez Derby. Would have been a very passionate affair.

Funny how people credit Martinez for building a dynasty at Swansea. What's happened to his 'long term plan' for Wigan!??

Status
Not open for further replies.