Southampton v Everton. 20th Dec at 15.00.

What do you want for Chrimbo this year?

• Millenium Falcon

Votes: 59 21.9%
  • Adidas Kick

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Operation Board Game

Votes: 15 5.6%
  • An Everton win

Votes: 186 69.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok i get that some players are off form but u got right formation last game why do u complete change it for next game , it s like he wanna put bigest name he have in 11 even if that is stupid. Buying of Eto just make mess of team , Eto should be back up for Lukaku or play 442 with wings FFS . WTF is this i do not get it

he's so certain of is philosophy as well thats he's not going to change it
hes a one trick pony. He thinks he is Pep Guardiola. LOL. With guys like Distin Jagielka Barry Lukaku Naismith in the team you cant play like Barcelona Bayern.. Play to there strenght if you can find them.. Surely it isnt tiktaka

Very odd today. Slow, lacking and poor tactical performance from the manager. No width, predictable and pedestrian. Players looked like they were playing straight after eating a full Christmas dinner.

We are terrible at so many levels, and if i can see our defending getting better with the return of Stones, i can't imagine us getting better attacking-wise. And it's not even player's fault, it's Martinez'. Maybe some fresh faces in the january, i don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.