Man City v Everton. 6th Dec at 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, City were crap but they didn't need to be any better.

They could just play at half speed, hold us off and take the 1-0. We're the ones who had to go up the gears to get anything and we couldn't. I want us to be better than that rather than accept an insipid loss away from home as just our due. Christ almighty, wasn't the whole thing about Bobby was that this wouldn't happen anymore?

Most teams will go to the Etihad and lose this season. Can't be judging Everton after this result lads.

Although, City were without Silva, Aguero AND Kompany. Could have had more of a go at them. But like I said, not a barometer to measure your season by. Next game will be though.

the thing is we were poor again Hull to, we have been poor all season in fact in the league bar the league game again villa,

When did our fans turn into rs, this over-reaction is pathetic. Its just a game. We lost 1 nil to the champions, which was given to them by the ref and then we're protected by the ref till the whistle blew. We're in bad form and this wasn't the game we needed tonight. We cant turn this into a crisis like the rs do at every loss. There no need to add extra pressure on to the manager and players by acting like dickheads. Martinez is still learning and we're also qualified through the Euro groups already, This season got a lot of twists left. I must still be the only excited fan on here.

But that's the issue pal, if it was a one off there would be no issue but to often this season we have been awful. Palace, hull and today is as bad as I've seen from any everton team for a long time. It's ok saying we are rs cause we are not happy but we have a right to be not happy. Osman continues to be picked along with hibbert. I mean today miralles for osman that is pop corn at its finest. We lacked, passion, ideas. Players couldn't pass to one another. It was like watching a team who don't know what to do. Calling people rs because we are unhappy with our team is like me saying your naive if you think everything is ok

....Pienaar anywhere near his best would start but he's clearly some way off the pace.
Fair enough, it seems our injury problems are lingering even after the players have gotten fit, Barry for one is still clearly not 100%, Baines also carrying a knock it seems. The football is dire, but we just look tired, injuries have really done for us.

There is nothing in our play to suggest this will get better

Glad you lot are confident we won't get dragged into a relegation fight because I'm not, I think any team in the league could beat us at the moment, We are to easy to get at and have little threat up front

Martinez has bought himself time due to last season which is a shame

Shut up Del.

I know theres other things to discuss, but im fed up of referee performances like that against us, we get a handful of them every season were its akin to playing against 12 men, pathetic

No, not at the moment, not because I want him, but he has so many fooled especially in the media we would be hammered for it, I remember the uproar when Hughes got sacked from city and Allerdyce from Newcastle, don't want our name all over the rags for that. If we could get away with it I'd bin him and Bring in someone else, someone like a modern day Joe Royle or even Joe Royle
So if we didnt have our names dragged through mud, you would bin him off now. ? Bring in joey royle ?

Dear Roberto Martinez,

Your experiment with playing players in stupid positions on the pitch is failing and its costing us BIG TIME, this isnt Wigan, if you want to keep giving teams points I suggest you go back there.

Thanks
Concerned Fan

When did our fans turn into rs, this over-reaction is pathetic. Its just a game. We lost 1 nil to the champions, which was given to them by the ref and then we're protected by the ref till the whistle blew. We're in bad form and this wasn't the game we needed tonight. We cant turn this into a crisis like the rs do at every loss. There no need to add extra pressure on to the manager and players by acting like dickheads. Martinez is still learning and we're also qualified through the Euro groups already, This season got a lot of twists left. I must still be the only excited fan on here.

Good post mate. I am also still excited with Martinez at the helm. We are a team that is still learning and trying to play football and from now on any players coming to this club will be first and foremost a more technical player than what we have previously dealt with. It the mix of grit and finess that has yet to come. Yes I am still firmly in the Martinez camp. People need to remind themselves the type of footy we had to endure over the last few years. We are progressing football wise and it is the way football is going worldwide.

The oldest team to play in the PL this season!! And Walter Smith's ball watching 'right back'; it doesn't get worse than that. . oh wait, Andre Marriner with Clattenburg as 4th official?? Roll on the day when we have all our players back

Status
Not open for further replies.