Burnley v Everton. 26th Oct at 13.30.

Result?

• Burnley

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Everton

Votes: 145 80.1%
  • The actual [Poor language removed] has happened to Zellweger's grid?

Votes: 30 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a very good week, two wins and a draw, six goals for one against and no more injuries. I am glad we won today not just because it pushed us up the table but I'm not sure I could have stood the negativity on this site. I know we're not going to win the league with the team we have but I do believe we are improving and we are on the right track. Onwards and upwards.

This. Three very different match circumstances and styles of oppositions to play against. The tactics were spot on for all three and the team executed the tactics near perfectly. As a result, our main competitors to reach the next stage in Europe must come to Goodison and beat us plus we're a few points off 4th place in the league. Roll on Swansea for a more entertaining passing and possession game. And well done to everyone at the club for all we've achieved in the last week.

Touch on it again, wonderful away following again, after 10-12000 of us treking to lille we still took the most away fans to a game in england this weekend. Bobby acknowledging it aswell.

Also, Burnleys bizzies being sound on the twitter saying we were the best behaved fans theyve had

Burnley Police ‏@BurnleyPolice 3h3 hours ago
@Everton thanks for all yr help today. Ur by a country mile the best behaved fans we've had at Turf Moor. Good luck with rest of the season

haha classic.

I'm not sure who this muppet is but I think he may be retarded in some way.

not sure what this fan is on about

It very clear to me that they still haven't got over there last visit to Turf Moor
bigwink.gif

i'm guessing we must have lost on our last away game then? all i remember is chris eagles when they came up, i sometimes forget they were in the prem a few years ago, but we have lost far too many dross games in the premier league to remember them all - the efan ekoku one is probably the most memorable for most on here.

I love this page after the mid-game melt-fest is over and done with. Some nice, rational, thought and discussion, interspersed with large doses of man love towards our new boss forward and the ever hilarious baiting of the OP with everything y'all have to give. Such a nice place to be after the final whistle.

Tell you what, one of the best places on GOT to immerse yourself in from time to time, is the Photo Thread in the Ale House. Chanced on it a few months ago. There are some seriously stunning shots in there. Can quite happily wile away some time in there, while pretending to be modding the ISIS thread.

First half we looked very average

Second half we stepped it up and bossed the game

Great 3 points

Tell you what, one of the best places on GOT to immerse yourself in from time to time, is the Photo Thread in the Ale House. Chanced on it a few months ago. There are some seriously stunning shots in there. Can quite happily wile away some time in there, while pretending to be modding the ISIS thread.

I shall definitely give it a try then. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.