• Draw

Votes: 29 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching on my iPad and screen-shotted this

UFMsVKE.jpg
This was a great shot, specially as "School of Science is on its way back" was being belted out at the time. Bobby had a little smirk on his face going "is right La'.

This has made my weekend, just hope we carry on against Palace now in another must win with RS and United next up.

UP THE TOFFEES

Fantastic night, Goodison under lights. A solid display from the defence mostly, Howard putting in a display like the Belgium game, USA being sung unbelievably loud in the Park End, midfield looking better, Eto'o's turn, Naismith saying YES to being better than Ronaldo, and us being boss! 4 1!!

An i'm weirdly proud that when the Germans started fighting we booed it. Just struck me as such a classy thing to do, instead of cheering it or throwing stuff etc. YES!!!

Fantastic night, Goodison under lights. A solid display from the defence mostly, Howard putting in a display like the Belgium game, USA being sung unbelievably loud in the Park End, midfield looking better, Eto'o's turn, Naismith saying YES to being better than Ronaldo, and us being boss! 4 1!!

An i'm weirdly proud that when the Germans started fighting we booed it. Just struck me as such a classy thing to do, instead of cheering it or throwing stuff etc. YES!!!

Haha - what's the story there mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.