• Wolfsburg

Votes: 16 4.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 29 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we were comfortable 2nd half to be honest, happy to soak up the pressure and although they had alot of chances most of them were comfortable for Howard.

Very important we win our home games as Wolfsburg and The Russian team away are going to be very tricky x

I thought we were comfortable 2nd half to be honest, happy to soak up the pressure and although they had alot of chances most of them were comfortable for Howard.

Very important we win our home games as Wolfsburg and The Russian team away are going to be very tricky x

Yeah I thought the penalty for 3-0 was a bonus, meant we could really take the foot off.
The HT talk would have been about controlling the game and not letting them back in.

At 3-0 they went sh-t or bust and why not. Howard was immense for 20 minutes there.

I liked when Reidy said if they'd scored we'd have gone up a gear. They normally only let people say that about the "big 4" on TV. It was true though I think.

McGeady seemed to have a rocket up his backside in the last 10 minutes like, he was boss. Up until that point though he was dire.

John Stones, what a boss. Tim Howard, what a boss. James McCarthy, what a boss. SAMUEL ETO'O, absolute boss.

We didn't even get out of second gear tonight and we smashed them, clearly after the third goal we relaxed and let them play, it wasn't our performance levels dropping. And for all the reds on Twitter talking about the lack of attendance I don't know what they're on about, there were empty seats here and there but the atmosphere was boss despite it.

Makes good reading

5D8FA637-3A05-40E5-A9BE-5283235C0329_zpsnhk0y82j.jpg

I actually thought we we're pretty poor to be honest, especially second half. Wolfsburg absolutely battered us and will be wondering how they have managed to lose that game 4-1.

A win is a win though and that breeds confidence. Some really good defending in our own box for once.

Jagielka's distribution is worse than my 1 year old nephew's.

I think our 2nd half performance was mainly due to having 3 points in the bag as soon as we scored the pen, so it felt as though players were saving themselves for Sunday.

Was McGeady fouled inside the box, btw? Looked just outside to me.

Yeah it was outside mate, watching on the telly. He tumbled up and over into the box like a good lad though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.