• Arsenal

Votes: 48 11.8%
  • Draw lid

Votes: 92 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez subs this year have been poor. That to go with pre-season and fingers should be pointed. Arsenal played away mid week and yet they finished the stronger...

I can understand the positive thoughts, and normally I'm among them, but it's just not happening now FFS. If I walked into a pet store right now, I would boot every cat in the joint.

I'm putting it down to fitness levels. Last 20 we were clearly tired. I worry about Jags and Distin. Their equalizer should have been dealt with. Maybe Besic should have come on instead of McGeady to help the midfield

Nothing too alarming yet, but we could do with a win against chelsea. I think we will get it too

Weird isnt it? If Arsenal had scored 2 really good goals, then we came back with crappy ones in the last 5 minutes, we would be made up.

Just so annoying!

We let you back into it. Had it won but stopped playing after 75 mins

You lot? Same as usual, niggly, snidey fouls, not a hope of challenging for title and a sour-faced manager complaining about everything.
Wilshire is the most unlikeable player in the league for me, horrible little beaut who I genuinely hope gets done by someone this season.

If we'd have been fit for the season we'd have won this easily....hey ho

You lot really didn't do much either.
Doubt you'll get anywhere near top 4 based on that performance.
Wilshere? How about your very own Naismith? Stealing a living he is.

Overall, I'm pleased with how that went.

I've seen enough now in the first two games to know we'll be up there again this season.

Last season we really couldn't have started slower. This season we've actually started better, whatever you think of the pre-season. There were shades of the 8 game winning streak of last season in that performance. We're not far away. The issue is fitness, clearly. We would have held on had we been even a little fitter, which we will be, soon.

The players have made a lot of the posters earlier in the thread look like prize weapons.

upload_2014-8-23_13-51-37.png
premierleague
.@Everton manager Roberto Martinez: "We ran out of energy. It's just where we are in the season." #EVEARS
8/23/14, 1:48 PM

Absolute pisstake of the highest degree.

Jags and Distin need ushering out. Age is catching up with them and they just can't cope with the game. This'll be a common occurrence throughout the season, they won't be able to last the full 90 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.