7pm News Conference 30th July (defo Rom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What annoys me is that some people elsewhere sat we have not improved our squad because we had them last year. That is rubbish they are permanent so Roberto can plan accordingly the squad has been stabilised and also young players coming on stream. Add to that a new signing by the name of Besic and perhaps one or two mote to come. Look to the ages of our team as well.

Snag
Wonerful, simply wonderful.

couple of loans and the 2 young lads added and shut up shop.

Could do with getting Mirallas on a new deal though too.

Yeah though about that today. With Rom and Barks just signing I don´t reckon it´ll be too tough a sell to get Kev to commit for a couple of more years.

What annoys me is that some people elsewhere sat we have not improved our squad because we had them last year. That is rubbish they are permanent so Roberto can plan accordingly the squad has been stabilised and also young players coming on stream. Add to that a new signing by the name of Besic and perhaps one or two mote to come. Look to the ages of our team as well.

Agreed. We now have the best young squad in the league!

Lukaku thread locked? :O

No mate.
When threads are being posted to a lot they auto-lock for < a second to make the database can cope.
Christ that's a dull explanation but @Bryan will like it

Meanwhile

*windmills at a signing for loadsamoney.

feck, ouch.

*makes note not to windmill next to a kitchen table. Should make going for a p later interesting.

Its nonsense that since all the youngsters are coming into the team too

What they are saying I mean

Wonerful, simply wonderful.

couple of loans and the 2 young lads added and shut up shop.

Could do with getting Mirallas on a new deal though too.
With Barkley and the rest signing contract extensions and with us just splashing out on Lukaku i think Mirallas would be open to signing an extension everything at the club looks like we going forward and he can be a big part of that.

Let the people elsewhere talk. They will prove it on the pitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.