Everton USA - Network of EFC Supporters clubs across the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton still seemingly trying to move on our Howard afterglow here.

Everton Football Club
2 hrs ·
INDEPENDENCE DAY: Happy 4th of July to all American Evertonians! Here's a look at USA stars who have graced the Royal Blue jersey...

10339465_10152120888376277_3956307138635196363_o.jpg

Everton still seemingly trying to move on our Howard afterglow here.

Everton Football Club
2 hrs ·
INDEPENDENCE DAY: Happy 4th of July to all American Evertonians! Here's a look at USA stars who have graced the Royal Blue jersey...

10339465_10152120888376277_3956307138635196363_o.jpg
Excuse my ignorance, but apart from Howard, McBride, Donovan and Max-Moore, who is the other player? (waits to feel extreme embarrassment). Oh and Happy Independence Day, and I hope the earlier American 'civil war' on here has been peacefully concluded

one never played first team - Marcus Hahnemann, who backed up Howard in 2011.

the other is Predrag "Preki" Radosavljevic.

per EFC:

Everton swooped for indoor football sensation 'Preki' in 1992, with Howard Kendall paying £100,000 for the 29-year-old following a trial.

Born in Serbia, Preki became a US citizen soon after playing five seasons for Tacoma Stars, with whom he scored over 200 goals in less than 250 games. He was even more prolific at St Louis Storm and also tried his hand at the outdoor game, appearing for Red Star Belgrade and Sweden's Råslätts SK.

In making 53 appearances for the Blues, Preki became something of a cult hero and his international career began shortly after his two-year spell on Merseyside. He eventually accumulated a total of 28 caps for the USA before retiring in 2005.

Preki is now the manager of Sacramento Republic FC, having previously coached at Chivas USA and Toronto FC.

Excuse my ignorance, but apart from Howard, McBride, Donovan and Max-Moore, who is the other player? (waits to feel extreme embarrassment). Oh and Happy Independence Day, and I hope the earlier American 'civil war' on here has been peacefully concluded

preki.

he is from belgrade.

but is in mls hall of fame.

obc's is much better and beat me to it.

Reactions: obc

Status
Not open for further replies.