• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Roberto is quite intelligent which is why there isn't a headline stating what he actually thinks...

For a man who has spent a lot of his first season trying to understand Everton and its history, I think he knows exactly what the fans fear...

May 2nd 2010:- Liverpool 0 - Chelsea 2 - oh the irony Chelsea needing a win to more or less cement the league title away from the hands of Man United... a Steven Gerrard "careless" backpass went straight to Didier Drogba who put Chelsea ahead. Outside the ground Liverpool fans gladly bought the half Chelsea half Liverpool scarves to show solidarity against Man United.... what goes around eh....

Ah, so now you know what Martinez really thinks. You're wasted on here.

I wouldn't be so quick to talk about getting schooled, lid. We battered you silly at Anfield.

I don't know about my "lot" but personally I don't like to see my team lose no matter who else it helps, as a club and a fan base I have more respect for the Mancs than Chelsea.

Anyway, thank Fowler your manager doesn't have the same mentality. Class act is Martinez.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-vs-manchester-city-liverpool-3481607

Blackburn shirts on the Kop in 95

Pipe down

You do realise you have about £30M worth of players out on loan don't you. Liverpool are not as poor as your fans or media like to make out.

Slightly off topic, but by far my biggest gripe with Liverpool fans this season has been how they view themselves as the shining example of how to grow your club organically. They are not the benchmark. In the PL era, City have spent £806m, Chelsea have spent £951m, and Liverpool have spent £650m. City and Chelsea rightly get criticism for their spending, but Liverpool seem to have convinced themselves (and the media) that they have never spent a penny.

City were bought when Utd were at the top of the tree. Granted, they had a new stadium, but I don't think having one of the biggest teams in world football across the city affected their takeover. If anything, the success of Utd probably helped. I still want Liverpool to crash and burn though.

Liverpool winning the league would be horrible but is it really going to turn into Dante's inferno? It would raise their profile but Everton as a club are on the way up. One league title will not reverse that. I want Everton to win, but if City win I will also be happy. Win-win for me. Unless there's a draw.

I too think Everton are on the 'up'. I think Martinez was a very good move for your club - while not having the biggest budget to spend he got some decent loans in like Lukaku etc. Got you playing good football unlike Gollum and generally, similar to us - you've got a good young contemporary manager who's out to prove himself.

The near future of Everton FC and Liverpool FC look bright, it's good to see.

I too think Everton are on the 'up'. I think Martinez was a very good move for your club - while not having the biggest budget to spend he got some decent loans in like Lukaku etc. Got you playing good football unlike Gollum and generally, similar to us - you've got a good young contemporary manager who's out to prove himself.

The near future of Everton FC and Liverpool FC look bright, it's good to see.

Go and post on a Liverpool forum mate, Nobody gives two sh1ts what you think

I'm so sick of the "it's good for the city" line the red half have adopted. Stop it. Do not want your generous comments and certainly don't want some weird sort of brotherhood. You wouldn't even think to say this if you were as high up as you are, you don't care about our future, it's patronising and a pain in the rear having to pretend to accept such false pleasantries with good grace. Be Kopites. Then we can both wish for the other club to go down the toilet in peace on our own sites.

There infesting the place and it stinks

Nobody wants you on here, Jog on and post on a Liverpool forum you tedious whoppers

Lets all hope City do there job in the next 3 games and win the league because the thought of you tits winning it makes me feel ill

Status
Not open for further replies.