2014 Everton Confessions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feared losing moist might destabilize the team and we'd be back to the glory days of lower mid-table. Had nothing to base these fears on besides fate always seeming to like giving a good kick in the pips once in a while

i really wish i had a sun membership so that i could read the full milkman article because it is the funniest thing i have ever read

Didn't think we'd finish close to the top 4. I assumed we'd finish 10-12, with some having concerns about going down after a rough start.

I spent a year telling people who don't even like football how crap Jelavic was, then thought he was going to come good again when he scored two against QPR.

Incidentally, he started being tosh when he stopped wearing white boots. Coincidence? Can't be.

I´m still quietly furious at Distin for making another error against them lot and costing us a win - that pointless highfoot challenge that gave away the free kick for the equaliser. This also leads me to blame him for helping the unthinkable become the now inevitable...

I wonder if hibbo will start his badges this summer, I think this is his last season as a player.Top man will be missed around the place unless Robbie finds him a job.

I wonder if hibbo will start his badges this summer, I think this is his last season as a player.Top man will be missed around the place unless Robbie finds him a job.

It makes me sad that you can picture him in a janitor's coat and a flat cap, pushing a mop and bucket around. He's just finished, when Big Dunc walks in wearing muddy shoes and he has to start all over again.

He doesn't complain, just gets on with it.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.