Jags in for Arsenal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegirl

Player Valuation: £15m
So, does Bobby bring Jags straight in for the Arsenal game?

Heart says we can't drop Stones, head says we need experience...

I'd have liked Jags to have got some minutes under his belt today if he was playing next week. Stones played well again so I'd like to see him continue, but in Roberto we trust.

How can we drop stones after the way he's been playing tbh, been in for the best run we've had in twelve years tells you a lot

Distin makes me nervous with the ball at his feet and don't think I could bare it in the MASSIVE game at the weekend, BUT, his pace and experience are positives. I'd definitely play Jags myself for his presence and experience but not sure who with...

A hard one, we need only look back to Arsenal in the cup to see how they could expose him, but he was magnificent today. Took more players on than any of our forwards or midfielders the mad b@stard.

The only thing I worry about with Stones is what he will be like against high quality opponents. It's one thing bossing toothless outfits like Fulham and Swansea, another to keep Arsenal or the RS at bay for 90 mins.

The only thing I worry about with Stones is what he will be like against high quality opponents. It's one thing bossing toothless outfits like Fulham and Swansea, another to keep Arsenal or the RS at bay for 90 mins.

Wouldnt call marking bony and michu toothless mate

Status
Not open for further replies.