BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
People saying that the Adidas striped would ruin the kit? I think something like Scotland's kit in Royal blue with the new badge would look class!

X11932_adidas_Scotland_Home_Jersey_2012_zm.jpg

And they are capable of doing something a bit different too, like Mexico's this year (imagine that in blue/white/amber)

Mexico_5F00_adidas_5F00_New_5F00_Kit_5F00_Oct_5F00_13_5F00_IMG5.jpg

Were Nike again. Weve been trying to kick their ass to get something that resembles a decent deal for 2 season.

Im promised that we will play the last home game of the season in the new strip...and then its out to buy for the summer so the kids actually get some use out of the thing!

I'll never understand why lids want a return to Umbro, their kits were ****e, it was only when we went with Le Coq they started churning out the tailored range that Man City and England wore for a couple of seasons. Umbro are basically defunct as a leading kit maker anyway so there's no chance of a return to them. The Nike deal has another season to run btw, read the guff when we first announced the deal on the main site and it says it there so I'm afraid the anti Nike types will have to put up with the templates we clearly get given for another season despite the fact not one single kit Nike have made for us has been a template and then adidas will replace them and definitely not give us the same kits they make for Hull, Southampton, Swansea, Stoke and West Brom despite the fact they clearly will

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.