Everton joint-top in league of divers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not arsed if other teams do it, It's embarrassing. Even if I'm sat on my own watching the game I've got to shout at the TV in disgust. None of this RS denial rubbish, if one of our players dive I call them a bellend whoever they are.

Not arsed if other teams do it, It's embarrassing. Even if I'm sat on my own watching the game I've got to shout at the TV in disgust. None of this RS denial rubbish, if one of our players dive I call them a bellend whoever they are.
I don't like it, but if it is actually hindering you, as it is, being the stand up guys, we should maybe think about it. Sad though that is.

I don't like it, but if it is actually hindering you, as it is, being the stand up guys, we should maybe think about it. Sad though that is.

I can understand that viewpoint definitely, but it's just something I hate to see. The sooner retrospective action is brought in for diving/simulation the better. More important than goal line technology in my opinion.

I can understand that viewpoint definitely, but it's just something I hate to see. The sooner retrospective action is brought in for diving/simulation the better. More important than goal line technology in my opinion.
I equally hate it, I really do. It makes football a near non contact sport when players dribble in the box. Simulating you are more injured than you are is the one I'd hate to see from our players. If, every time there is contact, you go down and feign injury and get straight back up afterwards, you should be sent off. It's a ridiculous practise.

I equally hate it, I really do. It makes football a near non contact sport when players dribble in the box. Simulating you are more injured than you are is the one I'd hate to see from our players. If, every time there is contact, you go down and feign injury and get straight back up afterwards, you should be sent off. It's a ridiculous practise.

Part of the reason why we see more goals these days and little weedy players are so successful in the modern game.

I just hope this retrospective action is put in place and a hard stance is taken.

Meh.

If we'd got penos for them nobody would give a sh*t.

The games the game.

Hmmmm, I've got to be honest and say I'd rather we got a penalty for diving and win/draw a game than lose. It would take a fair bit of shine off it though.

Soz for yet another thread, but just wanna hear your thoughts about this.

I find it ridiculous that we somehow manage to be the joint-most punished for diving when we hardly ever do it, and when we do, it's meek and full of apology.

Or am I delusional and this table really does fairly reflect reality?

2013/14 season: booked for diving so far:

Everton = Leighton Baines, Ross Barkley
Man Utd = Ashley Young, Adnan Januzaj
Spurs: Andros Townsend
Man City: Micah Richards
Palace: Marouane Chamakh

with Chelsea's Ashley Cole retrospectively guilty of diving. Sauce (scroll down after the C.Ronaldo bit).

What can be learned from this little table of shame, if anything?

Ha Ha.

"Everton top in league of divers"...two incidents.

Mate, you're really beginning to try too hard now. Chang Elephant's been on to you for a while, like. Hat's off to him.

Maybe rein it in a touch? lol

Ha Ha.

"Everton top in league of divers"...two incidents.

Mate, you're really beginning to try too hard now. Chang Elephant's been on to you for a while, like. Hat's off to him.

Maybe rein it in a touch? lol

Well, I did say soz for yet another thread. But I just didn't see how else to share this except make another thread. I'm sure the bandwidth can hack it, and they die out once new threads arrive or epic older threads come back up the list. So no biggie.

Anyroad, who's Chang Elephant and what's he been on to me about?

Status
Not open for further replies.