Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should try and sign Hulk from Zenit St Petersburg. He has stated he wants to leave, and we should be able to afford him with the Fellaini money and the extra TV money.

I love Baines as much as anyone, but that Zaha + 7 million that is knocking around today would seriously tempt me..

I'm hoping that there's something to the Martins Indi speculation too he's a cracking young player.

Should try and sign Hulk from Zenit St Petersburg. He has stated he wants to leave, and we should be able to afford him with the Fellaini money and the extra TV money.

Christ on a bike.

He's on abar 100 grand a week if not more, and was going to apparently cost Spurs £25m or something for a one season loan. To add to this he's über gash. So over rated.

So nah.

Christ on a Light-Cycle.

He's on abar 100 grand a week if not more, and was going to apparently cost Spurs £25m or something for a one season loan. To add to this he's über gash. So over rated.

So nah.

Much better imagery.

But yeeah, spot on. Messi on loan anyone?

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation_zpsdb3dff6e-1_zpse4ab6640.jpg

I'd love to see a few decent Spanish players come into this team as Swansea have done. Cheap no-risk buys who play their bollocks off to stay in England as the situation in Iberia is bloody dire.

Status
Not open for further replies.