Striker Shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

billycopper

Player Valuation: £40m
http://eurorivals.net/top-scorers.html

16 shots on target in 180 minutes of normal time and only 1 goal to show for it. Maybe we need reinforcements before the end of the window? The top goalscorers in Europe. A few might be feasible.

Finnbogason, 24, Heerenveen, 30 in 35, £4m
Adriano, 26, Shahktar Donetsk, 53 in 123, £5.3m
Castaignos, 20, Twente, 16 in 37, £5.3m

http://eurorivals.net/top-scorers.html

16 shots on target in 180 minutes of normal time and only 1 goal to show for it. Maybe we need reinforcements before the end of the window? The top goalscorers in Europe. A few might be feasible.

Finnbogason, 24, Heerenveen, 30 in 35, £4m
Adriano, 26, Shahktar Donetsk, 53 in 123, £5.3m
Castaignos, 20, Twente, 16 in 37, £5.3m
Finnbogason is on Celtic's radar. now they have CL matches I doubt we could beat them to his signature....whoever he is like!

Finnbogason is on Celtic's radar. now they have CL matches I doubt we could beat them to his signature....whoever he is like!

Would he swap the Eridivisie for the SPL? The Hoops have bought a couple of players from the dutch league over the summer, so their scouts will be active. On the other hand they've sold two of their biggest assets (even after last year's CL run) and could be cost-cutting.

Would he swap the Eridivisie for the SPL? The Hoops have bought a couple of players from the dutch league over the summer, so their scouts will be active. On the other hand they've sold two of their biggest assets (even after last year's CL run) and could be cost-cutting.
CL is a draw though. Goodw thread though. For me this is the number one priority now. No use having the build up and shots on target if there's no end product in terms of goals.

CL is a draw though. Goodw thread though. For me this is the number one priority now. No use having the build up and shots on target if there's no end product in terms of goals.

Vic was second-choice as the lone striker last season. Now being third in line for one place, as well as his age, he might have decided that his career is going backwards and he wants a move. That could explain his absence tonight. If he is going, then we could be in the market for a replacement anyway.

Imagine if we signed Benteke lads.

flyingpig.jpgw216h207.gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.