Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Player Valuation: £40m
Will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER be worth 15 million.

He is so average it's unbelievable to see.

He doesn't even have any good qualities.

Worth about 5-8 million but because it was last day of the transfer deadline, and Standard didn't want to sell, Everton just said name a price and we'll pay it.

a) because we hadn't spent ANY money at all and Kenwright needed the fans off his back.

b) because he was the only CM available that was abit better then a yard dog like Neville.

Will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER be worth 15 million.

He is so average it's unbelievable to see.

He doesn't even have any good qualities.

Worth about 5-8 million but because it was last day of the transfer deadline, and Standard didn't want to sell, Everton just said name a price and we'll pay it.

a) because we hadn't spent ANY money at all and Kenwright needed the fans off his back.

b) because he was the only CM available that was abit better then a yard dog like Neville.

lol

Hang on a minute. Moyes could have spent the money all summer. Dont blame Kenwright for that.

Only CM available? Ok.....

Fellaini will do alright when he settles in. Hes done well today, better than Osman and Arteta. His price tag isnt doing the lad any favours, its not his fault he cost £15m.

Lescott has been poor again, as has Yak.

Disagree he started well and faded, he and ossie are just not a good combination, yes theres elements of his game he could improve on but hes going to be a very good player.

The form of Lescott, Arteta and Yakubu is more of a worry for me. In times of trouble you need your big players to step up and those three have been well below par.

Bit harsh on the Yak, hes showing and trying he being asked to produce something special on scraps, hes coming out to the flanks, and coming deep i think hes trying more then Saha.

Artetas strength is as a creative force him and Pienaar are linking well and at least provideing an outlet in midfeild, Lescott has been questionable. For me the problem is in CM Fellini and Ossie are just not a good combination, there cutting through our midfeild like butter.

Last edited:

I seen the goal but dont recall Fellaini being at fault? - Lescott was too flat footed for my liking but cant recall what Fellaini did wrong.

I seen the goal but dont recall Fellaini being at fault? - Lescott was too flat footed for my liking but cant recall what Fellaini did wrong.

He didnt pick up Fletcher as he ran past him.

Thats just as much to do with Fletchers good run as it is Fellaini not being aware of whats round him though.

Wouldn't say he was at fault as such but you'd want your midfielders to pick up runs like that.

lol

Hang on a minute. Moyes could have spent the money all summer. Dont blame Kenwright for that.

Only CM available? Ok.....

Fellaini will do alright when he settles in. Hes done well today, better than Osman and Arteta. His price tag isnt doing the lad any favours, its not his fault he cost £15m.

Lescott has been poor again, as has Yak.

Moyes didnt have money all summer, end of conversation.

Did you not see Fellaini just let Fletcher go in behind him?

People don't notice it but positional play and tracking the runners is a MASSIVE part of Football.

Moyes didnt have money all summer, end of conversation.

lol I see....

How much did we bid for Ramsey right at the start of the season? But yeah, we had no money all summer. Kenwright out and all that.

Did you not see Fellaini just let Fletcher go in behind him?

People don't notice it but positional play and tracking the runners is a MASSIVE part of Football.

To me, it was a good run. Sometimes you just have to praise the other player....

To pin our bad start to the season on a 20-year-old new signing who doesn't even speak English yet is desperately deluded.

lol I see....

How much did we bid for Ramsey right at the start of the season? But yeah, we had no money all summer. Kenwright out and all that.

To me, it was a good run. Sometimes you just have to praise the other player....

To pin our bad start to the season on a 20-year-old new signing who doesn't even speak English yet is desperately deluded.

Even more excuses here.

Why can't you just accept it?

I bet Osman would've done the same.

The thing is....he's not a defensive midfielder and he's been put either attacking mid one week centre mid the next and then DM. He starts playing well in the Cahill role and what happens the following week? We play 4-4-2. He still hasnt found or been used in his best position so he's gonna make mistakes.

He seems to be told to get up and down box to box, so he cant be and do everything.

Wrong tactics from Moyes IMO. Rodwell or Castillo should've been playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.