Pub Meet Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS

Is that what that means

Based on "Bunch of Geoff Strongs in the Everton forum" I'd say so.

Unless the Everton forum us full of 60's ffotballers and I'm very much mistaken.

Edited it now, for anyone offended by the word.

Hands down the best place to watch footy. My local when I was at MMU!

It was My second local. I'd usually go to the SU, as you could get a pint of snake bite for a quid and most of the drinks in general were cheaper.

I was in Geoffrey Manton Building so I usually ended up in The Footage or "The Pub" after lectures

Remember watching Everton Vs Blackburn in The Footage, think it ended 3-3 if I recall

It was My second local. I'd usually go to the SU, as you could get a pint of snake bite for a quid and most of the drinks in general were cheaper.

I was in Geoffrey Manton Building so I usually ended up in The Footage or "The Pub" after lectures

Remember watching Everton Vs Blackburn in The Footage, think it ended 3-3 if I recall
Haha I was in Geoffrey Manton aswell. Looks like I might be driving to Manc from Leeds for the match anyway as got some mates who will be in there. Might see you if I decide to!

Haha I was in Geoffrey Manton aswell. Looks like I might be driving to Manc from Leeds for the match anyway as got some mates who will be in there. Might see you if I decide to!

Feel free to say hello if you do come along mate. I'll be in a group that contains some Kopites so the more Blues I can sit with the better!

When did you go to Uni? I imagine we were probably in The Footage at the same time at some point :lol:

Really? Love the place whenever Ive been out there. Suppose I only go student places and not 'locally' places. But anyway (and btw my Enter button doesn't ****ing work on GOT for some reason but does everywhere else?) I wanna find some blues in leeds to meet up with and rage with. No doubt everywhere will be full of kopites and I don't fancy it on my own.

That's what BML said.

Feel free to say hello if you do come along mate. I'll be in a group that contains some Kopites so the more Blues I can sit with the better!

When did you go to Uni? I imagine we were probably in The Footage at the same time at some point :lol:
09/10 mate. did a foundation course (not very well) and didn't continue. Hands down best year ever though. Will do mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.