Can we have a Match thread to talk about please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickM86

Player Valuation: £25m
Everton host Fulham this weekend were an Everton win is vital to keep any European hopes alive.

Fulham have won 1 in their last 5 games, a 3-2 win over relegation threatened QPR. Their last defeat came at the hands of Arsenal who have comfortably nestled into 3rd place.

Everton have a great record against Fulham and it was back in 1966 when a young Alan Ball made his debut at Craven Cottage in a 1-0 victory for the toffees. If we go back to 1962/63 Everton won the league against Fulham that day clinching a 6th championship title.

Speaking of landmarks, it was also another mans debut game in 2002. David Moyes entered Goodison Park to a rapturous applause and David Unsworth opened the scoring inside the first minute in a 2-0 Everton victory.

Without further ado I await the official match day thread but in the meantime I give to you, something to talk about.

Please feel free to post news on this fixture and any statistics of the opposition. Goals, records, landmarks.

Once again. COYB!

Everton host Fulham this weekend were an Everton win is vital to keep any European hopes alive.

Fulham have won 1 in their last 5 games, a 3-2 win over relegation threatened QPR. Their last defeat came at the hands of Arsenal who have comfortably nestled into 3rd place.

Everton have a great record against Fulham and it was back in 1966 when a young Alan Ball made his debut at Craven Cottage in a 1-0 victory for the toffees. If we go back to 1962/63 Everton won the league against Fulham that day clinching a 6th championship title.

Speaking of landmarks, it was also another mans debut game in 2002. David Moyes entered Goodison Park to a rapturous applause and David Unsworth opened the scoring inside the first minute in a 2-0 Everton victory.

Without further ado I await the official match day thread but in the meantime I give to you, something to talk about.

Please feel free to post news on this fixture and any statistics of the opposition. Goals, records, landmarks.

Once again. COYB!

It was 2-1 mate. Chico back in!

We all know how much of a handful Wigan can be when their lives are on the relegation line. They turn it on.

Wigan Athletic 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur

Status
Not open for further replies.