Stoke Referee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to see how much of the event he see's if one of his players hard challenges snaps a players leg. He would instantly turn into the non seeing Wenger I reckon.

Be interesting to see how much of the event he see's if one of his players hard challenges snaps a players leg. He would instantly turn into the non seeing Wenger I reckon.

Nah, he'd just say that his player isn't that kind of player and we shouldn't turn a tragic accident into a witchhunt. And then the player with the broken leg would get booed by the stoke fans.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

A manager doesn't really have a right to moan just because one decision went against them. If it's been happening constantly then he could pin point five or six instances. The fact he's only highlighting clark is a bt stupid imo. The fact that no football fan in britain is surprised they're bottom of fair play speaks volumes

Nah, he'd just say that his player isn't that kind of player and we shouldn't turn a tragic accident into a witchhunt. And then the player with the broken leg would get booed by the stoke fans.

Bang on, you have followed the forumlaic response of the average manager to perfection there.

As well as we treated him during his illness, he always seems to have a stinker against us. I don't know if its something thats in the back of his head about being too leniant with us but i'm yet to remember him having a good game with us since.

As well as we treated him during his illness, he always seems to have a stinker against us. I don't know if its something thats in the back of his head about being too leniant with us but i'm yet to remember him having a good game with us since.

He has reffed us 3 times since: United (0-1), Blackburn (1-1) and Spurs (1-0) last season, all at home.
I do remember him having a stinker in the Blackburn game, can't really think of anything during the Spurs game when Jelavic scored his first?
Could well be my memory though!

Stoke get stupid amounts of decisions in their favour because if they manhandle someone, referees see it as "oh it's just how stoke play"

as long as the ref is consistant on the day at least - then we should not let ourselves be physically intimidated - fight fire with fire if they get away with it - in the Liverpool match the Liverpool players soon realized the ref is not going to dish out cards and they capitalized on that while we did not respond accordingly

Status
Not open for further replies.