Darron Gibson Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hole

Player Valuation: £50k
Hello all, I come in peace.

To site owner(s) I hope the following request is okay?

I am the creator of a Manchester United website called Stretford End Arising.

Is a member of GOT interested in writing an original article Darron Gibson?

A Newcastle fan did something similar on Gabriel Obertan. Here is a link to the published article:
stretfordendarising.com/2011/10/22/gabriel-obertan-watch-how-the-former-manchester-united-player-is-faring/

A link to GrandOldTeam.com will be included in the published article.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Cheers,
Andrew

Man Utd's loss is Evertons gain as Moyes finally signs a player worth having off Fergie. Gibson looks a far better option in Blue than either Carrick or Cleverly in Red.

Most Evertonians are of the opinion he will go on to be an influential part of the side, with the ability to control the midfield, if he can manage to shake his injury curse and get a full season under his rapidly declining belt.

His international career is stuck behind the might of Keith Andrews which is superb news for Everton. Trappatoni clearly takes function over form and Gibson is well out of it.

If he can add goals to his game, something he's more than capable of, the reported £500,000 paid for his services could be up there with any business Moyes has done.

Good idea that mate. Chico is the resident wordsmith, IMO, on here, so might be worth giving him a shout. (See match preview at top of page).

Dont want one on Howard & Neville as well?

Man Utd's loss is Evertons gain as Moyes finally signs a player worth having off Fergie. Gibson looks a far better option in Blue than either Carrick or Cleverly in Red.

Most Evertonians are of the opinion he will go on to be an influential part of the side, with the ability to control the midfield, if he can manage to shake his injury curse and get a full season under his rapidly declining belt.

His international career is stuck behind the might of Keith Andrews which is superb news for Everton. Trappatoni clearly takes function over form and Gibson is well out of it.

If he can add goals to his game, something he's more than capable of, the reported £500,000 paid for his services could be up there with any business Moyes has done.

How can you say Saha, Neville and Howard were not worth having?

Cheers R-man but were lucky to have a league of worders. If no one is arsed I'll give it a go but would be nice for some other lid to step up and do their magic.

Well you havnt got much on your hands until you start the Stoke preview at 2.00pm on Saturday!

We do indeed have some quality wordy folks; sign of a higher intelligence me thinks.

Pfft she's easily pleased. We're playing Stoke aren't we? I'm always nice to Stoke. If you want me to be a tit and rip them I am happy to oblige though.

Fecking good job living with me and my cooking! Just do your thang pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.