"Ins" and "Outs" in January...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leo Baptistao of Rayo - should be cheap (Rayo are broke) and is like a young, Brazilian, version of Naismith except he has a first touch, can finish and is boss.

Pre-contract for Moussa Sissoko.

Pity we dont have any money isnt it. Imagine the types of player we could attract if we go into the Jan window in the Top 4. Sigh.

Need a clear out to make space for the new boys ... I think junior and gueye are goners following the Leeds game and oviedos early promise and berkleys rehab from Sheffield W. I don't think Vic will get better over the next three years so I think au revior in a swap deal for that Kone lad at Wigan with perhaps some cash... Let Johnny go to holland for a few quid if we think Duffy is ready as back up now and the machine that is Hammar is the future... With bidwell, garbutt and little georgey green waiting in the wings we have cover across the park if they get games and prove themselves...and much hasn't given Tim the challenge he needs so swap him for that guzman lad at villa when they go down...new arrivals - the Belgian tank would be good cover for gibbo as nevs doen i think, up top if we get kone and mirrales is fit we are ok so I'd pump the money into a midfield maestro like diembe at west ham to give us the box to box player we still lack - got to be a big strong African lad who motors though....

I want us to sign Donavan or another player who can play on the right, cos we have one who got a weak hamstring, another one who is too slow (naysmith).

Would like us to sign a GK as well, and another young defender, Moyes will need around 14 million, no chance so coleman on the right when Hibbert is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.