"Ins" and "Outs" in January...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinsale Toffee

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Apologies if this is too early or already posted I just wanted opinions on who you would like in and out in January? For me it's Heitinga and Anichebe out And Vossen Forren and Ojija Ofoe in. Feel free to debate, berate or otherwise!

I don't want us to sell Anichebe. Gueye I'd happily see the back of but we don't have enough strikers to get rid of Vic, even though he is made of glass. Jelavic gets injured and we pretty much only have Vellios, Naismith and Anichebe who can cover that role.

I want a right winger first, a centre mid second. If we get that and only that, I'll be made up.Get that bench looking a bit stronger.

Dont get why people say Heitinga? He hasn't been given a run of games this season to get his form back, and he was one of our best players last season. Jagielka has been through exactly the same thing - and everyone wanted him out and look at him now.

In my opinion we need a goalkeeper, a young CM and maybe a RM to replace Mirallas when injured.

But id take Butland and Ofoe in january, we dont need a CB as we have Heitinga to fill in and Duffy too.

get shut of heitinga. He's not arsed any more. vossen would be a great signing, also need cover for Gibson.

Cash in on Heitinga. Financial no-brainer. Not a patch on the other two centre-halves and we could get better for the fee we'd recieve, almost definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.