Naismith? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) How did he do with the ball? He fell over it or mis**** it or simply just watched it sail by him
2) How did he do off the ball? Ran around
3) How was he defensively? Awful
4) How was he offensively? Beyond bad
5) How many misplaced passes did he have? 12
6) How many times did he lose possession for us? Everytime he touched the ball

I also watched him, as it stands, hes a terrible footballer.

Time will tell I suppose.

Like I said,a better option than Vic.

Too much analysis he has neither the touch, pace or speed of thought.

Unlike Gibson who surprised by fitting in and making a difference he's done the reverse, seen this too often with youth players. Fans do this wishful thinking baloney.

Right, however that lack of touch or lack of speed of thought didn't hurt us today and didn't hurt him overall. We could have done a lot worse than getting him on a free. I just think, as usual, Evertonians are quick to jump on a player's back and in this case, as in many others, have gotten it wrong.

Time will tell though.

Right, however that lack of touch or lack of speed of thought didn't hurt us today and didn't hurt him overall. We could have done a lot worse than getting him on a free. I just think, as usual, Evertonians are quick to jump on a player's back and in this case, as in many others, have gotten it wrong.

Time will tell though.

We can only judge players on how they play, today he was awful and each and every single person sitting near me at the ground agreed.

Like I said,a better option than Vic.

Please, if you're going to respond, please do so accurately and with facts rather than what you THINK you saw out there.

Lost possession EVERYTIME he touched the ball?

Please don't bother commenting in the future unless you actually watched the match.

We can only judge players on how they play, today he was awful and each and every single person sitting near me at the ground agreed.

Wow....I could have taken that exact quote and applied it to Fellaini, the Yak, and others when they first started playing for us.

Like I said, a tiger can't change it's stripes, and Evertonians can't stop finding reasons to slate players, even if they have to make a few of 'em up.

Please, if you're going to respond, please do so accurately and with facts rather than what you THINK you saw out there.

Lost possession EVERYTIME he touched the ball?

Please don't bother commenting in the future unless you actually watched the match.

I presume you meant me, I didnt just watch the match, I smelt the rain.

My cat is a better option than Vic.

Being better than Victor is NOT a glowing statement.

True. tbh I'd like to see more of Oviedo butMoyes seems them all in training.

Is your cat available on a free ? The commentary could be boss. There goes Goats cat taking on Chelsea's dog of a defence.

There's a [Poor language removed] joke in here somewhere but I'm going to swerve it.

He has goals in him, he always gets in the box. Yes he was crap today. But he isnt a right mid. He will definitely come good.

True. tbh I'd like to see more of Oviedo butMoyes seems them all in training.

Is your cat available on a free ? The commentary could be boss. There goes Goats cat taking on Chelsea's dog of a defence.

There's a [Poor language removed] joke in here somewhere but I'm going to swerve it.

And Tinkerbell has hit that with a double overhead backflick and look at that celebration, shes licking her own anus.

Nah. Woolly Blue, for some reason, thought he never kept possession at all. He did but it doesn't fit the narrative so we can't be having that.

Did you see the bit where he fell over the ball instead of actually hitting it?

That was the point 35,000 people lost faith.

I said "well in, Naismith", a couple of times today, but I said "FFS Naismith" a lot more times. Some of what's been said here's a bit OTT, like.

Seems to be the scapegoat this weekend, bit weird really. A number of players take time to settle into a team, Baines, Fellaini, Pienaar, Jags, Heitinga all off the top of my head were average to start with for us.

He's no world beater, he's a decent addition to a squad that has no depth, and he will improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.