Kevin 'the belgian ronaldo' Mirrallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei

Player Valuation: £950k
Thoughts and Opions Brothers And Sisters....

Scored on his debut...just dissallowed lol....beautiful link up play on the left....wouldnt mind seeing what he could do with a run of five games

but first impressions - great buy

I liked him. Almost a goal in his first minute if Vlaar (i think it was him) didnt do well to stop the low cross. Also offside for his goal which was annoying because i really wanted us to demolish Aston Villa in the second half.

He looks promising though, very happy with him.

Oh and he's boss on Fifa.

He's a bit rusty, and it'll take a bit to get him to fully understand and buy into the Moyes philosophy, but he showed some really promising glimpses. His balance on the ball can't be taught, and he certainly got himself in some fantastic positions. The technique he showed with that first time volley was incredibly promising.

He looks a confidence player, the more he plays, the more he will feel free to express himself, and the better he will play. He has the luxury of not being brought in to save a team, or be creative pulse, but instead will be able to find his feet and blossom from there.

The lad's alright.

Only once did I see him with the ball at feet and he tried to do Vlaar, but he was having none of it.

His "goal" was offside, but it was a good header nevertheless.

Showed a bit of pace.

Can't really say whether he's gonna be good.

Damn... Belgium... they have the Belgian Messi (Hazard) and now the Belgian Ronaldo...

Jelavic did nothing in his first 20 minute piece of action. Mirallas didn't do much. Far too early to judge.

That said his movement already looks superb. And when he almost met Coleman's cross that Vlaar (beast him to be fair) cut out I had a mini moment of seeing two pacey little buggers on each flank and got massively excited. PACE!

But yes, hopefully he can get a start in the league cup.

i tell you what will be great is that he starts contributing and we get a great song aligned to him and we sing it loud and proud from the terraces. looking forward to a great season where our new number 11 plays a big part and links up with our other Belgium superstar who by the way has the best song aligned to him in the whole league.

Surely Mirrallas will start on Wednesday, needs playing time to get up to speed with English football. Will take time to settle in. His 20 minute appearance yesterday does give optimism, especially if we can continue to put in excellent team performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.