Win the league with David Moyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just being optimistic really but we're playing good football at the moment and did again today and was robbed due to a t*** of a linesman and lee mason being his usual self!
We can beat all the ''big teams'' at home and away on our day, we can beat anyone in the league! just really hope next seasons a good one, and we do what newcastle did this season but even better!

I'm just being optimistic really but we're playing good football at the moment and did again today and was robbed due to a t*** of a linesman and lee mason being his usual self!
We can beat all the ''big teams'' at home and away on our day, we can beat anyone in the league! just really hope next seasons a good one, and we do what newcastle did this season but even better!

The linesman and the ref were fine today.

That's funny, because I recall we had a perfectly fine Jelavic goal disallowed

He was level and it's a split second decision, hardly the worst officiating i have ever seen.

We were hardly robbed, we had plenty of chances to put the ball in the back of the net and we didn't do it. It's not as if we had several contentious decisions against us.

He was level and it's a split second decision, hardly the worst officiating i have ever seen.

We were hardly robbed, we had plenty of chances to put the ball in the back of the net and we didn't do it. It's not as if we had several contentious decisions against us.

did you go? Mason was his usual sh*** self and gave nothing to us and didn't give the blatent decisions, and exactly, he's level and the linesman is level with Jelavic, he can clearly see that he is onside

Oh, and we should have had a penalty

did you go? Mason was his usual sh*** self and gave nothing to us and didn't give the blatent decisions, and exactly, he's level and the linesman is level with Jelavic, he can clearly see that he is onside

Of course its that easy, he could see so clearly that Jelavic was level that he said he wasn't.

Either he was too busy looking into the crowd or its actually not as easy as you appear to think it is when players are moving at highspeed and a human being has to make a judgement on millemeters.

Of course its that easy, he could see so clearly that Jelavic was level that he said he wasn't.

Either he was too busy looking into the crowd or its actually not as easy as you appear to think it is when players are moving at highspeed and a human being has to make a judgement on millemeters.
He's a professional, it's his job and he's paid to do it, and he didn't do it correctly, he was s**** all game

Status
Not open for further replies.