that was lame...we might not finish 7th now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly couldent give a flying **** if we finish 7th 8th or 9th

Need to get 7th place is order to secure that 800k which is given to every position,
on the other hand newcastle need it more then we do, they will play cisse and ba upfront I can see moyes going defensive.

Need to get 7th place is order to secure that 800k which is given to every position,
on the other hand newcastle need it more then we do, they will play cisse and ba upfront I can see moyes going defensive.

Have you ever seen Moyes go attacking? :blink:

Think we'll draw with the striped kids from the north east and it'll be enough.

Seems the devil has disowned the red plague from across the park, reckon they'll draw their last 2 games amid rumours Dalglish has been given a zimmer frame as a going away present from Fenway.

Doesn't mean moyes has put out an attacking formation though. Still had 2 defensive mids and 3 centre backs playing against united etc..

What a come back to the 17 goals in 7 stat there lad.

At least we're not Villa.

Doesn't mean moyes has put out an attacking formation though. Still had 2 defensive mids and 3 centre backs playing against united etc..

You can not class Felliani up front with Jelivic as a DM

Did you watch the game? Do you not think we ATTACKED Man u? Or Sunderland at home or Fulham at home

We have scored 17 goals in the last 7 games lad

You can not class Felliani up front with Jelivic as a DM

Did you watch the game? Do you not think we ATTACKED Man u? Or Sunderland at home or Fulham at home

I wasn't classing fellaini as a defensive mid, I was on about Gibson and Neville as defensive mids in the united game.

Also seeing as fellaini going upfront was moyes' plan b for the entire season I wouldn't class that as moyes playing an attacking formation.

We have played well recently because of the players, but moyes has still been negative.

Just look at today, McFadden ahead of barkley, vellios and straq? Moyes being very ambitious there

And whether or not we attacked man u doesn't mean we set up defensively or not.

End of the day moyes doesn't set up attacking. Defence comes first with him and always will, hence the 4-5-1

I wasn't classing fellaini as a defensive mid, I was on about Gibson and Neville as defensive mids in the united game.

Also seeing as fellaini going upfront was moyes' plan b for the entire season I wouldn't class that as moyes playing an attacking formation.

We have played well recently because of the players, but moyes has still been negative.

Just look at today, McFadden ahead of barkley, vellios and straq? Moyes being very ambitious there

And whether or not we attacked man u doesn't mean we set up defensively or not.

End of the day moyes doesn't set up attacking. Defence comes first with him and always will, hence the 4-5-1

He played 4-4-2 with Straq and Jelavic for 35 minutes today. And we still didn't score.

Utter nonsense from you.

The return of Baines would be a boost.

He played 4-4-2 with Straq and Jelavic for 35 minutes today. And we still didn't score.

Utter nonsense from you.

The return of Baines would be a boost.

So honestly, you thought moyes set up an attacking team today?

My god im not saying we can't score, have no chance of scoring, or we havnt deserved the goals we have scored in the past 5 or 6 matches.

All it was was a comment, that Moyes doesnt put out attacking teams, which is perfectly true - no matter if we win 1-0 or 10-0.

There was attacking-a-plenty today. But there was also poor decision-making and impotence in the final 3rd of the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.