that was lame...we might not finish 7th now

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawders

Player Valuation: £35m
really disappointed with that performance against Wolves. Now if the RS beat chelsea, we go into the last game facing the prospect of finishing 9th, when a win today would have secured 7th.

newcastle is going to be a hard game, and they are going to really want it to try and finish 4th. Today was our chance, and once again we get let down.

really disappointed with that performance against Wolves. Now if the RS beat chelsea, we go into the last game facing the prospect of finishing 9th, when a win today would have secured 7th.

newcastle is going to be a hard game, and they are going to really want it to try and finish 4th. Today was our chance, and once again we get let down.

Even if we had won Liverpool could still catch us. Fulham and Liverpool have hard games as well next weekend, Fulham are playing Spurs who are also chasing 4th, and Swansea away certainly won't be easy for the RS.

I still think we'll finish 7th. It remains in our hands and we'll have Baines and Gibson back in all likelihood playing in a carnival atmosphere on the last home game of the season, with our players having less pressure then the Geordies. The RS beating Chelsea is certainly not nailed on either, nor is their beating Swansea away. I'm more concerned about Fulham but even they play Spurs away.

Heard Jeli goal in the first half was wrongly disallowed? Still we need to batter a team like that. Still hopeful of finishing 7th.

I still think we'll finish 7th. It remains in our hands and we'll have Baines and Gibson back in all likelihood playing in a carnival atmosphere on the last home game of the season, with our players having less pressure then the Geordies. The RS beating Chelsea is certainly not nailed on either, nor is their beating Swansea away. I'm more concerned about Fulham but even they play Spurs away.
Will they be wearing masks?

Poor season when the only thing going for us is that we have the chance to finish 7th...

Here's hoping for more ambition next season ey.

Poor season when the only thing going for us is that we have the chance to finish 7th...

Here's hoping for more ambition next season ey.

I think you mean, 'Here's hoping that Moyes is given money to buy some players in the summer, and that no key players are sold, and that we don't leave any business till January like we did this season'.

Here's to hoping, eh.

I think you mean, 'Here's hoping that Moyes is given money to buy some players in the summer, and that no key players are sold, and that we don't leave any business till January like we did this season'.

Here's to hoping, eh.

Or hoping that we won't bottle of out cup competitions that we can legitimately win, like we do every year.

Think we will beat Newcastle,our home record over the weeks has been very good and newcastle's away record is up/down from one week to the next,they seem to win or lose and i go for them to lose with it been 2-1 for everton.

reckon we'll beat castle, rememba we did it to secure champions league footy, this time it's for the 7th placd trophy, its more of a sign than suarez's daughter being an anagram of anfield i tell ya! we wont be finishing 9th thats for sure we have to lose + fulham win at WHL because of the goal differences so that aint hapening, just hope chelski can hold ****erpool, can only see them getting a point at the liberty anyway

Or hoping that we won't bottle of out cup competitions that we can legitimately win, like we do every year.

Since when do we have a legitimate chance of winning a cup competition?

Every other team that enters them spends more money than us and we don't have Pienaar so how can we ever hope to beat Reading at home?

Since when do we have a legitimate chance of winning a cup competition?

Every other team that enters them spends more money than us and we don't have Pienaar so how can we ever hope to beat Reading at home?

Yes Liverpool have spent more than us, a lot more but do you think they had a better squad than us? no chance. Bottle job simple as.

We will lose against Newcastle i think, Fulham will lose against Tottenham, and Liverpool will get a draw against Swansea

7th place.

How the **** did it come to this?

petermoores.jpg
castle2.jpg
26826.jpg.jpg
000BA77E-3159-1FA2-A87F80BFB6FA0000.jpg
David%20Marsh.jpg
_577612_johnson150.jpg

bill-kenwright.jpg
ed_imgSNN2725A_173149a.jpg
Robert-Earl%20Bad%20Shirt.jpg
efc__1266362424_jon-woods.jpg