Not open for further replies.
Next seasons XI:
Howard

Coleman - Jagielka - Heitinga - Baines

Johnson - Gibson - Fellaini - Pienaar

Cahill

Jelavic​

*Drools*

Johnson is quality and EXACTLY what we need, and when there were rumours in January i was praying they were true.

Sadly probably too much money in terms of wages. And with Rodwell injured, we may not have a player who we can sell to raise funds for transfers - and Pienaar is more important, so with the little money we have, we need to use it on who we know can perform at Everton​

Next seasons XI:
Howard

Coleman - Jagielka - Heitinga - Baines

Johnson - Gibson - Fellaini - Pienaar

Cahill

Jelavic​

*Drools*

Johnson is quality and EXACTLY what we need, and when there were rumours in January i was praying they were true.

Sadly probably too much money in terms of wages. And with Rodwell injured, we may not have a player who we can sell to raise funds for transfers - and Pienaar is more important, so with the little money we have, we need to use it on who we know can perform at Everton​

If I had to tamper with that, even slightly and realistically...

Sagna
Valencia
Jarvis
And then Pienaar in for Cahill.

A £10m asking price, and wages of £50,000 a week, are likely to rule Everton out of the race, despite manager David Moyes' interest.

/CRYS

I rate the lad, I mean who wouldnt, hes got quality.

Rodwell out, Johnson in.

Id say this, we don't need Rodwell, as much as i like him. However he is injured, may miss the olympics, and only played 5 times in 5 months, so the price that was quoted at the start of the season has probably gone down alot

reckon we'll end up asking to take him on loan for a season while we save our pennies/flog somebody. Quality player who I'm sure will have more than us and sland after him.

I stopped when I seen 10m, which was the title really.

ha, did exactly the same, hes quality but where the fook has this £10 mill of ours come from, some journos are so lazy
i would like to see us get a few bargains like rodallega, Hoillet (doubtful), moses, clyne (offer him 1st team footy?), maybe dempsey (still not sure, but we need a CAM who scores goals, sigurdsson is quality but think hes staying at hoffenheim) and then dr. enthe and pienaar, would be a great squad

whilst removing a couple of fringes like hahnemaan, mucha, mcfadden, baxter, straq :( and weir :p

Gah. Thought it would be so.

Tar for the heads up big fella. Hope we unleash the little mad Dutch [Poor language removed] on them second half. He'll cause mayhem in the big spaces at Wembley against tired legs.
HE JUST CANT TRUST HIM TO START HIM ,WAS TOLD TONIGHT ,WANTS 2 BUT CANT,ID PLAY BIG BAD VIC IN FRONT OF THE FRENCH KID , ID PLAY FRED WEST IN FRONT OF THE FRENCH KID ,HES THE WORRY SATURDAY COOKS

I heard we were getting Messi on a free, but we need to pay the ****e 10m for Carragher's arl fellas bar bill. Jarg and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.