coach to wemberly options

Status
Not open for further replies.

A car problemo has arisen today, it may be sorted in time but I'm gonna have to book the coach just in case, damn my £40 travel and stay in a 4* hotel has just turned into a 5am coach with a kid in tow, and I'll have to drive to the coach so wont even be able to get on the sauce when I get there.

This is our 12th trip to Wemberly for an FA Cup tie - I believe that makes it one more than The Sh1te's trips to Analfield South in the same competition. Just in case they decide to make something of it this week.....

I used to go with the Eavesway lid's niece years ago. Nice family.

I tried to get him to pay me for a job with the EFC 1 plate that used to be on the team bus, I did a job on the garage door and in there was Ushoiteds team bus about to head to the CL final in Moscow, my jinxing with a bit of gob on each corner didn't work tbh.

Booked on the coach today.

On the Radio Virgin were saying that they have put on double the amount of carriages on saturday, but if anyone hasn't already booked then they should make alternative arrangements, or travel from Manchester Piccadilly or Stoke. I'd say warrington, wigan or Crewe would be better than stoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.