Dave Moyes 10th anniversary thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Echo? They've remembered there's another team they're supposed to cover when they're not defending racism.

Anyway, hooray, yip de ya, whoop de doo, well done Moylez and all that caper. Stop making crap subs, stop playing Cahill and Neville, sign Drenthe up permanently and I won't mind if you make it to 11.

I love him, but I hate some of the stuff he does. What was it... Distin for Cahill or something? That sub was beyond ridiculous. But without him we'd be ****ed. So I'll forgive him. Just not again please David.

I've decided I love him again, i really wavered earlier this season with the silly tactics and subs and we still perform **** against the likes of QPR n Wigan but **** it IMWT!!! COYB!!!

Cutting through all the OTT praise he'll receive this week from journalists who couldn't give a **** if we stay mid-table forever and Bill Kenwright remained in charge forever = Moyes has done ok. Nothing tangible to show for it, but he's put Everton in a better position than he found it in.

...erm...that's it really.

Cutting through all the OTT praise he'll receive this week from journalists who couldn't give a **** if we stay mid-table forever and Bill Kenwright remained in charge forever = Moyes has done ok. Nothing tangible to show for it, but he's put Everton in a better position than he found it in.

...erm...that's it really.

Wow from you Dave thats a compliment haha

I don't think I can ever truly hate him, but his ineptitude and negativity in the past few years has stopped me from loving him like I used to.

Anyway, 10 years is a massive achievement, and whilst I seriously doubt he'd have been given as long at other clubs (as Summerskin's said, most managers who have their teams in 17th every Christmas don't last) he's lasted here and it's -- in this day and age -- an impressive feat. When only Wenger and SAF have lasted longer in the top flight and most teams around us have had 3-5 managers in the space in which we've had 1, then you've got to say, take a bow Davie.

But don't let it go to your big ginger head too much because we are GASH and we shouldn't be.

Oh but get us an FA cup and it would all be forgiven!

Status
Not open for further replies.