2023/24 Sean Dyche

Players once again letting the manager down.
True - but that manager keeps picking some of them when he has had other options.

The DCL selection - despite Beto's ability to actually score since November - is baffling. The continuous selections of Harrison and Godfrey beggar belief.

Beside the point in this case (we have a saying in Bulgarian that's roughly "the one eating the pie isn't mad, mad is the one who gave/made him the pie in the first place") - he's paid actual money to be a football manager, not a cheerleader - expertise in the field and all that. What we hated Lampard for basically.
I think perhaps focusing on shouting come on to encourage the players as a point of criticism is a tad misguided.

The lack of proactive substitutions and attacking coach would be more fair.

3 weeks he’s had !!! 3 weeks to prepare!! And that was his solution??

mate been on here not much longer after you joined. Dont feel the need for attention like you . You absolute bell end . Reason why we are where we are is with clappers like you !!

Bet I joined a long time before you mate. But you are all welcome to the site.

I personally blame you for every thing wrong at the club.

No offence! ;)

Was looking at one or two today. They are ok.

I don’t think Bourmouth are great to be honest, they looked shaky enough, again I thought we were the better team, they had better attacking players. We have a very poor attacking unit.

But what Coleman did, I’m sorry……..but you just can’t safeguard that through management.
No, I don't blame him for doing personal mistakes like Coleman, but he didn't dare any changes knowing our team didn't that well attacking wise and had 3 weeks to find solutions, for example playing Danjuma for Harrison, who was completely invisible.

I think perhaps focusing on shouting come on to encourage the players as a point of criticism is a tad misguided.

The lack of proactive substitutions and attacking coach would be more fair.
I mean we were absolutely begging for a change and we got "Come on" for about 30 min and then the late change again, to go with no attacking form at all and Young straight back in for no reason.

I'd prefer it if he shut up but addressed those things is what I'm saying. Doubt he will, as he hasn't for over a decade now, but here we are.