Would u dump Moyes for Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewytoffee

Player Valuation: £225k
Had a few in the Aussie bar in town last night, was chatting with a few mates. All blues bar one wooly. Topic came up. In light of the recent thawing in the relationship between Rooney and EFC fans, to the point where he is applauded in GP as he was last Saturday, if it became apparent that Rooney was prepared to return to us but only when DM was gone......
would that make you want to get rid of DM asap?

Was in the Stand and when people noticed him he was applauded. He gave a little wave back and got a larger applause. Was congratulated by more then a few on the goals V the ****e too.

Really hope moyes takes us to wembley again and wins the cup, may shut the haters on here up for a while. Let's give the guy no financial backing what so ever, then criticise him. I again stress i appreciate it's all about opinions however given the financial backing that moyes has been given i think he has done a great job. Has anybody else under the same working environment done a better job than moyes over the last 10 years

Because we need somebody with an appetite for the job and a half decent tactical mind.

I understand where you are coming from here. I've had this chat before on here!

Can we just wait and see if Swansea and Norwich are doing well this time next season, and then we can talk about that.

In the mean time, can we remember how awful Rodgers was at Reading.

All i'm saying is they are unproven at top level and although doing well they need to show it, to me at least, over a longer period of time.

Really hope moyes takes us to wembley again and wins the cup, may shut the haters on here up for a while. Let's give the guy no financial backing what so ever, then criticise him. I again stress i appreciate it's all about opinions however given the financial backing that moyes has been given i think he has done a great job. Has anybody else under the same working environment done a better job than moyes over the last 10 years

Cahill OFF
Neville ON

Status
Not open for further replies.