Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone in the known universe ever worked out why Tottenham are labelled as one of the "Big" 6?

If we wait another forty years to win the title, wll we be as big as them?
They were also part of the big 5 in the 80s that we were a part of.

Only won 2 league titles in their history though I think. The last being in 1961

I am really looking forward to this. Away game where we are not expected by anyone except us to get anything from. 4 PL wins on the bounce without conceding including against Newcastle and Chelsea and still people expect nothing from us.

Our first XI is strong enough to win here. Unfortunately the more we have out the weaker we become (quite quickly).

If we can get this team out, say it quietly but I fancy us.

Pickford
Patterson
Tarks
Branthwaite
Myko

Dobbin
Onana
Garner
McNeil
Harrison

DCL

Tottenham away has always been a tough fixture. I remember loads of times where we were doing well and a win there would thrust us into a great position - and the wheels came off and we got beat.

However, this time the situation is a little different. If we can get Myko on the pitch and if Young/Patterson have a decent game then I can see us giving them a surprise. Our away form is really strong and they'll think were there for the taking - as Cilla would say "surprise, surprise" and we leave with a win.

COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.