2023/24 Youssef Chermiti

Probably should've come.on earlier, Beto was having a stinker.

…very disappointed with him when he came on, he lacked the basics to keep the ball and relieve the pressure.

You need your striker to die for the cause in those situations even if it’s just 10mins. Still waiting for him to do just one thing that makes me think we have a player.

…very disappointed with him when he came on, he lacked the basics to keep the ball and relieve the pressure.

You need your striker to die for the cause in those situations even if it’s just 10mins. Still waiting for him to do just one thing that makes me think we have a player.
Would like him to show more aggression. Positivity of movement and physicality in the challenge. It's what I keep telling my 9 year old daughter.

He'll be back in Portugal within 18 months imo. Just a desperate signing for a desperate club. Same with Beto, although he'll bleed us dry and leave for free in 3.5 years from now. Very sad.

But he needs some minutes, I accept he has to work a lot harder.

Didn’t look as committed as Beto when going in for it, but also put on when we were more stretched and that would probably be when we need Beto’s style of play more.

Very early days for him with us and doubt Dyche expected to be needing him at all at this point.