777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this 'agreement' between moshiri and 777 stop any other interested bidders? Would it be called an exclusive agreement or something like that if it was binding in any way?

Do any of their other clubs have any quality players we can now buy for 50p?
FVOOBwfWIAEy51x

The ownership of the Royal Liver building moving forward is interesting. I have a feeling (just a guess) that MSP will end up owning it. The original deal with them included the option to purchase equity in the club as repayment of the loan, the deal was then was diluted down to a £100m straight loan. Did they lend Everton/Moshiri an unsecured £100m loan whilst they are actively engaged in selling the club?

Moshiri with Coreststate Holdings purchased the RLB in 2017 for £48m, it was put up for sale last year for £90m but it wasn’t sold.

Some of the MSP group (Andy Bell and George Downing) are local property developers/investors, you’d think the RLB would be an interesting investment for them. Is it possible the £100 loan was secured with a future option to take ownership of the RLB. In say 5 years when it’s potentially worth £120m they can purchase for £100m and the loans repaid?

Probably way off, just something I was mulling over, it would have advantages for all parties. MSP cover their risk, they would be speculating on the future value of the RLB (their core business) not the future success of EFC, it’s potentially a good financial investment and would be a flagship property for them, they also get to help out their club whilst making money.

For Moshiri he doubles his money on the asset and uses it to complete the next phase of the stadium which has enabled him to sell the club for £500m, the value of EFC was reported previously to be in the upper £300m range last year. Also awkward questions regarding the ownership and sources of Corestate’s funding are kicked down the road.

The club get the next stage of the stadium build secured, new ownership with fresh ideas and Evertonians retain ownership of the RLB ( for the PR optic).

Cool story?

Why are they highly regarded? I read the article earlier buf didnt is say Spors was running loans for Genoa?

Not really elite is it?
Spors is their group sporting director which I assume would make him Thelwell's boss. I believe he has a good reputation and has worked as head of recruitment for the RB group in the past. He was linked with the Spurs DoF job so obviously no joke.

Spors is their group sporting director which I assume would make him Thelwell's boss. I believe he has a good reputation and has worked as head of recruitment for the RB group in the past. He was linked with the Spurs DoF job so obviously no joke.

Im most interested in seeing how Genoa, and Standard Liege get on. Genoa is definitely the biggest of their current ones and the main one to watch for signs of any competence. Hertha they only bought 6 months ago so much too early to tell much. Right now Genoa seems to be doing fine, Standard Liege are not.

Im most interested in seeing how Genoa, and Standard Liege get on. Genoa is definitely the biggest of their current ones and the main one to watch for signs of any competence. Hertha they only bought 6 months ago so much too early to tell much. Right now Genoa seems to be doing fine, Standard Liege are not.

Of all the teams they bought liege would be the one that could win titles if they invested....but theyve left it to rot it seems.

Seems like they buy then just leave the clubs to rot.

Of all the teams they bought liege would be the one that could win titles if they invested....but theyve left it to rot it seems.

Seems like they buy then just leave the clubs to rot.
What's the pont though? Surely an investment firm would want the to at least challenge, so they have a chance of profit, layer down the line.

I wouldn't be suprised if we see a RB situation with them going forward, where we have feeder club system.

Status
Not open for further replies.