Confirmed Signing Beto

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just dawned on me that Beto's favourite all time player played for us. Eto'o, during the Acid years.
The Lisbon native's potential had been obvious from a young age and his family and coaches at Tires told him he was similar in style to Barcelona and Inter icon Samuel Eto'o.

"They said I had to choose the No.9 jersey because I was so like him, but I didn't know him at first as I didn't watch my football as a kid," he admits.

"But later I went looking for videos of him and he became my idol. I liked his game, so he was the first player I impersonated!"

Indeed, he even began spelling his name 'Beto'o' – as a tribute to his hero!

Not going to lie, less than a week ago when seeing these links I thought it was complete nonsense "there's no way we're getting him - just the club doing their usual song & dance to act like they're trying"...

I'm actually a little shocked he's about to sign, can't believe it.

Who knew those cockroaches would actually try to sign a player to save us from relegation after their two-year championship torpedo strategy...

Still hate their guts like and there should be protests regardless of who we end up signing this window to force them out of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.