Summer transfer window 2023

How can he be not for sale but also have a valuation from Leeds?
Because he has been for sale at the right price, despite Leeds' insistence that he isn't/wasn't.

Their valuation has always been £30m. I think Everton - and I don't blame them - thought they'd be able to get it a bit lower. But I dunno, Leeds' new owners just seem dead weird. Like most of their fans.

How can he be not for sale but also have a valuation from Leeds?

utter utter sheet. i’m pissed of that surely everton would of knew the proper valuation and not keep trying to bid an extra quid etc

and to chase him to long if we knew this hoping leeds would buckle with under hand bids?

if IF the money was they’re you would just pay it. sorry you would

fake bid PR? i’m unsure a week left of the window and we’ve chased a player ( or not)

like muppets watch us - have no other targets lined up - or we won’t sign anyone

Because he has been for sale at the right price, despite Leeds' insistence that he isn't/wasn't.

Their valuation has always been £30m. I think Everton - and I don't blame them - thought they'd be able to get it a bit lower. But I dunno, Leeds' new owners just seem dead weird. Like most of their fans.

why low ball if you have the money and you want him?

it’s defo deffo odd

the close of the window to me will give us answers about the money side of it if no others come in

So how are we all enjoying Kenwright productions transfer window edition?
'I know how to pretend we're doing bits Farhad, you need my *ahem*....acumen...yes *twists moustache*...acumen'

They’re more likely to deal for Sinestera than Gnonto as, like Harrison, he has one of the clauses plus he’s injury prone

Some reports last week that expired - was inconclusive mind, some reported he had a clause like Harrison for a loan and that what expired, while a permanent move clause was still active.

Have no idea myself.