Summer transfer window 2023

Alright I’m out screw this lol. 5 yrs on the forum and you biased piece of racist trash. Chris that pedo too. I’ll be joining another Everton forum without losers like this. Please doxxed yourself to puss boy @nsno-chris and admin. I’d love to meet you at the stadium lol. Puss
You lost marks for the flounce happening in an 1800 page transfer thread instead of creating your own, but you do gain points for calling someone a paedo and for offering someone out.

A solid 7/10

Evening toffee, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Do you think we’ll sign a striker this week mert??
The laughing emojis prove he’s not arsed.

Back on topic. Any cool links guys?

You lost marks for the flounce happening in an 1800 page transfer thread instead of creating your own, but you do gain points for calling someone a paedo and for offering someone out.

A solid 7/10
Calling someone a paedo! That's tit behavior of Elon Musk proportions. Wow!

Alright I’m out screw this lol. 5 yrs on the forum and you biased piece of racist trash. Chris that pedo too. I’ll be joining another Everton forum without losers like this. Please doxxed yourself to puss boy @nsno-chris and admin. I’d love to meet you at the stadium lol. Puss
giphy.gif

The worrying thing is that we don't seem to have any concrete links to any strikers , other than a few random / unreliable media sources.
That may be because the club are acting appropriately and keeping their cards close to their chest about imminent incomings.
Alternatively , we are being set up for the usual disappointment of most transfer windows, and that the we tried our best , players changed their minds at the last minute, the money is still there for the next window etc., BS.
With our heroic Chairman Bill leading the cavalry , I will let you guess which way this is going to end .