Summer transfer window 2023

He's part of that stable of young Norwegian players that they are very excited about. There's him, Eng, Karlsbakk, Egeli and the brilliantly named Seedy Jatta in the forward positions alone that they have high hopes for.

It's a market we should be looking at for value. If, for example, we did get a decent forward in and were looking to bring in a cheap second forward, then Akor Adams might be worth a punt. Possibly better suited to the Championship, but he is only 23, big and a handful and has scored 15 in 15.
The lad looks brilliant, especially for his age. And yes, I agree 100% that we should be looking if not that market, but that calibre of player. Exciting, young , skilled.. it's exactly what I want (maybe not others) but I do think we need that type of player also.

Mods don’t do anything. I’m living rent free in chris’s head. The guy digs up history from 2018.. 5 years ago. Continuously off topic and doesn’t get the ban. How?? Getting kinda ridiculous if you ask me.

Let’s stay on topic now since I might get the ban because this forum is mad prejudice.

RW- Adama Traoré, Free Agent
RW- Lucas Moura, Free Agent
LW- Eden Hazard, Free Agent,
CAM - Lanzini Free Agent
CAM- Jesse Lingard, Free Agent
CAM- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain FA

Some free agents we could use a CAM
I'm with you here mate. Its disgraceful the lack of respect you get on here. You're a proven sage and the GOT community's no. 1 scout.

Who should we bring in at left back buddy?